IssueHunt is an issue-based bounty platform for open source projects.
Fabulously kill processes. Cross-platform. Amount funded: $140.00
Wordwrap a string with ANSI escape codes
Amount funded: $260.00
✌️ A spring physics based React animation library
Amount funded: $200.00
A Camera component for React Native. Also supports barcode scanning!
Amount funded: $560.00
$500.00 / NW.js: Mac MAS ( signing ) for versions other than 0.19.5
$80.00 / xo: v0.13.0 crashes on plugin shared config
$336.00 / ant-design: Improve Keyboard UX
$100.00 / redux-box: More complex examples?
$100.00 / awesome-go: Please curate this list
$306.00 / fluent-bit: handle multiline from nested JSON strings
$80.00 / ava: Make it easier to write reliable cleanup tasks
$296.00 / NW.js: any plan about auto update?
$291.00 / Vuls: WordPress Vulnerability Scan (core, plugin, theme)
$283.00 / NW.js: prebuilt for ARM devices...
$120.00 / material-ui: DatePicker Port component4787
$300.00 / Vuls: Scan Container Images
$100.00 / Boostnote: plugin to scrape website & convert HTML to markdown
$450.00 / mongodb-awesome-backup: FundedSupport Google Cloud Storage as backup storage
$100.00 / utility-types: Use conditional types for improved union type support
$100.00 / xo: Verbose mode
$80.00 / Boostnote: Allow Notes (and Folders?) to be arranged as parent/children in a tree/hierarchy
$80.00 / react-spring: react-native useNativeDriver
$336.00 / ant-design: Add props to config datepicker year format
$316.00 / code-settings-sync: Feature request : add a login(account) option to sync all settings using account
$80.00 / globby: Async-iteration support
$60.00 / cyclejs: Basic 'mouseenter' event broken in DOM v22
…and the top 10 projects by amount received.
- 1, Ant Design ($3142.00)
- 2, Boostnote ($3451.98)
- 3, NW.js ($2474.00)
- 4, MaterialUI ($1290.00)
- 5, react-redux-typescript-guide ($1012.00)
- 6, cyclejs ($960.00)
- 7, eslint-plugin-unicorn ($950.00)
- 8, Vuls ($880.00)
- 9, xo ($680.00)
- 10, code-settings-sync ($536.00)
Materials about IssueHunt
We have providing several materials of IssueHunt.
- Button and Sield for GitHub Readme
- Ribbon for the landing page
Feel free to use these stuffs and collect the sponsors!
About Sponsorship Program
We are looking for the two kind of sponsors for OSS.
Benefit of sponsorship
- ・"Increase developers contributions by 6x" / Several projects listed on Issuehunt increased developers contributions (=number of pull requests) by 6x by raising funds from sponsors. By supporting open source through IssueHunt, sponsors will able to network with leading open source communities.
- ・"Over 40% of issues get solved within 2 months" / Since the launch of the IssueHunt in July 2018, many open source projects joined us and many sponsors contributed to projects. Over 40% of issues with funds have been solved within 2 months. IssueHunt has proved funded issues will accelerate the projects development speed. With our sponsorship program, you can directly support the open source community.
Thank you, The IssueHunt Team