IssueHunt is an issue-based bounty platform for open source projects.
🌈 A UI Design Language Amount funded: $4760.00
Vulnerability scanner for Linux/FreeBSD, agentless, written in Go Amount funded: $880.00
1, $500.00 / NW.js: Mac MAS ( signing ) for versions other than 0.19.5
2, $450.00 / mongodb-awesome-backup: FundedSupport Google Cloud Storage as backup storage
3, $336.00 / ant-design: Add props to config datepicker year format
4, $336.00 / ant-design: Improve Keyboard UX
5, $316.00 / code-settings-sync: Feature request : add a login(account) option to sync all settings using account
6, $306.00 / fluent-bit: handle multiline from nested JSON strings
7, $300.00 / Vuls: Scan Container Images
8, $296.00 / NW.js: any plan about auto update?
9, $291.00 / Vuls: WordPress Vulnerability Scan (core, plugin, theme)
10, $283.00 / NW.js: prebuilt for ARM devices...
…and the top 10 projects by amount received.
- 1, Ant Design ($4760.00)
- 2, Boostnote ($3441.98)
- 3, NW.js ($2474.00)
- 4, MaterialUI ($1290.00)
- 5, react-redux-typescript-guide ($1012.00)
- 6, cyclejs ($960.00)
- 7, eslint-plugin-unicorn ($950.00)
- 8, Vuls ($880.00)
- 9, xo ($680.00)
- 10, code-settings-sync ($536.00)
Materials about IssueHunt
We have providing several materials of IssueHunt.
- Button and Sield for GitHub Readme
- Ribbon for the landing page
Feel free to use these stuffs and collect the sponsors!
About Sponsorship Program
We are looking for the two kind of sponsors for OSS.
- ①Monthly subscription: It enables corporations to fund open-source listed on IssueHunt every month. IssueHunt Organization will distribute collected funds to promising OSS projects.
- ②IssueHunt Fest: We organize a month-long OSS sponsorship event in April and December every year. We provide three sponsorship options for a company who willing to support the event.
Thank you, The IssueHunt Team