A few of the Features:
- Based on mpv, which provides the best decoding capacity on macOS
- Designed for modern macOS (10.10+), aims to offer the best user experience
- All the features you need for videos, audios, subtitles, playlist, chapters and so on.
- Force Touch, Picture-in-picture and (advanced) Touch Bar support
A curated list of awesome iOS frameworks, libraries, tutorials, Xcode extensions and plugins, components and much more.
The list is divided into categories such as Frameworks, Components, Testing and others, open source projects, free and paid services.
There is no pre-established order of items in each category, the order is for contribution.
If you're a computer science student who needs to learn this stuff for exams -- or if you're a self-taught programmer who wants to brush up on the theory behind your craft -- you've come to the right place!
The goal of this project is to explain how algorithms work.
The focus is on clarity and readability of the code, not on making a reusable library that you can drop into your own projects.
That said, most of the code should be ready for production use but you may need to tweak it to fit into your own codebase.
Rx is a generic abstraction of computation expressed through Observable<Element>
This is a Swift version of Rx.
It tries to port as many concepts from the original version as possible, but some concepts were adapted for more pleasant and performant integration with iOS/macOS environment.
Vapor is a web framework for Swift.
It provides a beautifully expressive and easy to use foundation for your next website, API, or cloud project.
A collaborative list of awesome Swift libraries and resources.
Feel free to contribute!
A few of the features:
- Chainable Request / Response Methods
- URL / JSON / plist Parameter Encoding
- Upload File / Data / Stream / MultipartFormData
- Download File using Request or Resume Data
- Authentication with URLCredential
- HTTP Response Validationvv
8.MaterialMaterial's animation system has been completely reworked to take advantage of Motion, a library dedicated to animations and transitions.
A few of the features:
- Completely Customizable
- Motion Animations & Transitions
- Layout Tools for AutoLayout & Grid Systems
- Color Library
9.HeroHero is similar to Keynote's Magic Move. It checks the heroID property on all source and destination views.
Every matched view pair is then automatically transitioned from its old state to its new state.
Hero can also construct animations for unmatched views.
It is easy to define these animations via the heroModifiers property.
Hero will run these animations alongside the Magic Move animations.
All of these animations can be interactively controlled by user gestures.
Eureka allows us to specify when validation rules should be evaluated.
We can do it by setting up validationOptions row's property, which can have the following values:
- .validatesOnChange - Validates whenever a row value changes.
- .validatesOnBlur - (Default value) validates right after the cell resigns first responder. Not applicable for all rows.
- .validatesOnChangeAfterBlurred - Validates whenever the row value changes after it resigns first responder for the first time.
- .validatesOnDemand - We should manually validate the row or form by invoking validate() method.
This post is curated by IssueHunt that an issue based bounty for open-source projects.