Linking text in MD, e.g.
[click here](https://google.com), renders fine in Boostnote, however when printing the document to PDF the link is not preserved (i.e. "click here" is no longer a clickable link).
When exporting to PDF, linked text should be preserved.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new note and paste
"[Click here](https://google.com) to search with Google"
- File->Print, select Adobe PDF, and click Print (save to drive)
- Open the saved PDF and observe that there is no linked text in the output
- Version : Boostnote 0.11.9
- OS Version and name : Windows 10
- Adobe Version: Adobe Acrobat Pro 2018.011.20058
A dedicated export to PDF feature (rather than printing), or otherwise find a way somehow to fix it with the current printing approach.
At the moment, in order to share any notes with links I will need to rewrite any part referencing links. This is counter intuitive, since I make use of the great built-in feature that automatically brings in the web page title when pasting links.